Welcome to our website, "The Aetna Healthy Food Fight" (www.healthyfoodfight.com) (the "Website"). We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy provides you with details on the information we collect from you and the uses we may make of your personal information. If you do not want us accessing and/or using your personal information as described herein, then please do not provide us with any. However, if you do not provide us with certain personal information, then you will be unable to participate in the Aetna Healthy Food Fight Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") or the Aetna Healthy Food Fight Contest ("Contest").
This policy explains: (a) the information that we collect from you and the uses we may make of such information, (b) how you can opt-out of receiving communications from us, (c) how we protect the privacy of the information you provide to us, and (d) how we protect the privacy of children.
1. Information We Collect and How We May Use It. We may collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") (such as your name, address, mailing address, e-mail address and password) from you. Personal Information is collected via voluntary submissions from you in connection with your entry in the Sweepstakes and/or the Contest, your voting in connection with the Contest and any other comments, questions or other content you choose to submit to the Website.
2. Protection for Children. We have no intention of collecting Personal Information from, children under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18, then you are not authorized to register for this Website. If you live in a state where consent of a parent or guardian is required if you are under the age of 21, then you may be required by us to secure the consent of your parent or legal guardian prior to your registration with the Website or submission of any Personal Information to this Website. If a minor, as described above, has submitted any content or information to this Website, then that minor’s parent or legal guardian should contact us (see below) if they would like the content or information submitted by the minor deleted from the Website. We will delete such information from our database and will use reasonable efforts to do so in a timely fashion.
3. Modification and Removal of Your Personal Information. We give you the option at any time to remove your Personal Information from our database completely. All such requests should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request, within a reasonable time after receipt. However, we are not responsible for removing your Personal Information from any social media platform or the lists of any third party who has previously received your information in accordance with this policy. The removal of your Personal Information from our database may interfere with your eligibility to participate in the Contest and/or Sweepstakes.
4. Opt-Out. If you decide you do not wish to receive email or other communications from us in the future, then please send an email to us at the address below with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to "opt-out" and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly, you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
5. Security. We are committed to using reasonable and currently available means and efforts to maintain the security of your Personal Information and encrypt all Personal Information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we strive to adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help protect and secure the information we collect. Please note, however, that although we use reasonable efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information, because of the inherently open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, by using the Website you assume such risks and agree that we will not be liable for disclosure of your Personal Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts.
7. Third Party Offers/Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.